How to trade binary options?
Defina a sua posição
Obtenha o seu preço
Faça a sua negociação
Passo 1: Defina a sua posição
Trading binary options is relatively easy, and you can purchase a trade in only three simple steps.
Primeiro, é preciso estabelecer os parâmetros da sua negociação. Veja aqui o que você precisa considerar.
Choose the asset you wish to trade, such as gold, oil, stocks, or currency pairs. The value of a binary option is derived from the price of the underlying asset. One advantage of trading binary options is that you are not buying or selling the actual asset, only a contract that determines how that asset performs.
Choose from five types of markets and their respective assets:
- Currencies - All major Forex pairs
- Indices - All major worldwide stock indices sourced from the over-the-counter market
- Commodities - Major commodities such as gold and oil
- OTC stocks - Blue-chip stock contracts sourced from the over-the-counter market
- Volatility indices - Binary.com's proprietary indices that simulate market forces
There are four main trade types for you to choose from:
- Rise/Fall - Predict if the market will rise or fall from its current level
- Higher/Lower - Predict if the market will end higher or lower than a target price
- Touch/No Touch - Predict if the market will touch or not touch a target price
- In/Out - Predict if the market will stay between or outside two target prices
Set the length of your trade, from 10 seconds to 365 days.
Set barrier(s) to define your position and trigger the payout you will receive.
Each trade comes with a pre-determined payout that you will see after adjusting each parameter. You’ll win the payout if your prediction is correct. If not, you will only lose your initial stake.